Sunday High School Group Training (Session 2)
Sign Up Now! Please fill out the form below.
Power 5 Football Training for grades 8th through 12th on Sunday (6:30 – 8:30 PM) at Oakland Yard. This is a 2-hour training that will cover our Explosive Performance Training, Positional Training, and Competition Dills.
This package will cover all the Sunday training dates in Session 2.
1/29/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
2/5/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
2/12/2023 Off for the Super Bowl
2/19/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
2/26/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
3/5/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
3/12/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
3/19/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
3/26/2023 Sunday 6:30 – 8:30 PM (South Dome)
Session 3 (April & May)
Power 5 Football is a one-stop-shop off-season training program, helping high school athletes prepare for all areas of the college evaluation process. Our program will help you go into a college 1-day camp with confidence and be well prepared to perform your best.
Our off-season program for high school and youth football players offer the following:
- Explosive Performance Training – Improve speed, quickness, and strength. The most important part of an off-season program. Every college coach wants explosive speed out of the athletes they recruit. (Athlete’s Edge – 25-Year track record)
- Football Combine Stations – Learn proven techniques to test well and dominate a college 1-day camp. Do you know the 7 steps to run your fastest 40 Time? We do and we will teach you how to run your fastest 40 Time, shuttle, and 3-cone drill.
- Football Fundamentals – Become a polished player at the position you play
- 7v7 Regional Football Team – Compete in 3-4 Regional Tournaments for maximum exposure
- Recruiting – We help educate you on the process and develop an individual Game Plan to improve your recruiting situation. No one in the state has more of a proven track record of helping high school athletes get scholarships.